Refer a patient to a Specialist at the Mater
- Select a specialist from our comprehensive specialist directory and make contact, directly or via our switchboard (07) 4727 4444, to notify their office of your referral.
- Send your patient home with a referral letter, detailing your medical advice and details, to take with them to their specialist appointment.
- The specialist will then take care of your patient and send out a letter notifying you of treatment.
Admit a patient directly
- Apply to become a Credentialed Medical Officer with the Mater here.
- Once your credentials are approved you have the right to phone the Mater Medical Bookings on (07) 4727 4444 directly, during and after hours, to admit patients under your care.