Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Refer a patient to a Specialist at the Mater
- Select a specialist from our comprehensive specialist directory and make contact, directly or via our switchboard (07) 4727 4444, to notify their office of your referral.
- Send your patient home with a referral letter, detailing your medical advice and details, to take with them to their specialist appointment.
- The specialist will then take care of your patient and send out a letter notifying you of treatment.
Admit a patient directly
- Apply to become a Credentialed Medical Officer with the Mater here.
- Once your credentials are approved you have the right to phone the Mater Medical Bookings on (07) 4727 4444 directly, during and after hours, to admit patients under your care.
Also in this section